before the 16thc.
by a fraternity, with a large land property. Only the western part
of the peripheral exonarthex survives. Characteristic decoration of
the northern exterior wall in the place of the exonarthex with
relief geometrical patterns on the plaster reminding of Italian
sgraffito. Remarkable stone monument with impressive italian style
icons by Spiros Sperantzas (18th c.). The church is located on the
famous two- level square of Kremasti, with a sculptured marble well
of the 16th c. Reconstructed in 1675 - 1693.