begin of the  16th c.
Owned by a fraternity. In 1900 owned by 6 families. Reconstructed probably in 1572 - 1574. Radically renovated from 1716 to 1728. Restored by the Archaeological Department. With an exonarthex only at the northern side and a two-storey lean-to, the first floor of which was used as the priest's residence. Distinctive feature: the vertical axis of the facade, set off by the arched main entrance door, the two circular windows and the sculptured angel on the roof top. The 18th c. iconostasis was painted by G. Chrisoloras. There are also paintings by E. Tzane Bountalis (17th c.).