Built at the heart of the town, opposite the church of Ayios Vasilios. It has the typical portico at ground-floor level that is repeated along most of this street and is the main feature of the commercial areas of the town. According to an inscription dating from 1680 on the side door, it was built by Daniel Cobici and restored in 1728, after which there were further modifications. The interior form of the piano nobile is very luxurious, and the main facade is carefully designed, with horizontal zones at various levels, and with emphasis placed on the main axis of symmetry. The portico is marred by later buttressing.