before the 16th c.
by a fraternity (a few merchant families). Built for the Epirots
refugees. Since 1860, ownership of the Epirot Monk Zamanos, later
dependency of the Panaghia "ton Xenon". Destroyed during the 2nd
World War bombardments. Recently restored. Reconstructed (vertical
extension, new facade) in 1768. Facade presenting Tuscan-doric
pilasters in a tripartite composition reviving palladian standards
and reminding of late Baroque monuments in