17th cent
One of the most important buildings of the town. Constructed between 1663 and 1693 with Sinies stone, the only town building with dressed masonry. In 1891 the bust of Morozinis was incorporated in the eastern facade. In 1720 it was transformed into a theatre, hosting melodrama performances from 1773. It remained a theatre until 1903, when it became the Town Hall after the addition of an extra storey.