Refrigerants: heat transfer and applications – 37th UIT HEAT TRANSFER CONFERENCE – 26 June 2019 Padova Italy
The Symposium “Refrigerants: heat transfer and applications” taking place in Padova on 26 June 2019, is jointly organized by the University of Padova and ITC, in the framework of the 37th UIT HEAT TRANSFER CONFERENCE.
Low-GWP synthetic and natural refrigerants are a path to reduce the CO2 footprint of Refrigeration, Heating and Cooling sectors and migrate towards long-term sustainable solutions.
The objective of the Symposium is to present advances in heat transfer and applications with refrigerants in the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration sectors. Attention will be focused on both natural and synthetic refrigerants, covering components and systems.
Topics of the Symposium:
- Efficient heat and mass transfer processes in refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pump components;
- Evaporators, condensers and other heat exchangers design, analysis and performance
- Analysis and performance of vapour-compression cycles;
- System optimization and control;
- Refrigerant charge reduction;
- Ejectors and expanders design and analysis;
- Flammability issue: risk analysis, design considerations, operating experience, legislation;
- Compliance with safety and environmental regulations and standardization;
- All other topics related to the use of low-GWP synthetic and natural refrigerants.
The abstracts of the works to be presented must be submitted by email to:
Registration to the Symposium:
- Participant fee before June 21st 140,00 EUR
- Participant fee on site 180,00 EUR
The fee includes Symposium materials, lunch and coffee breaks on June 26, 2019.
For further information on the submission of contributions and participation, please visit the following link: